What saxagliptin is used for:
Saxagliptin belongs to a group of medicines called ‘oral anti-diabetics’.
They work by helping to control the level of sugar in your blood.
It is used for adult patients aged 18 years and older with ‘type 2 diabetes’, if the disease cannot be adequately controlled with one oral anti-diabetic medicine, diet and exercise.
It is used alone or together with insulin or other anti-diabetic medicines.
• Free (24 hour) delivery for online payment.
• 1 KD charge for cash on delivery (COD)
• Extra 1 K.D Delivery charges will apply for these areas (Sabah Al-Ahmed - Al Wafra - Umm Al-Hayman - Al-Khiran)
• Working hours according to Kuwait time from 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
• Deliver period from (24 hours), and (3-5 days for online payment outside Kuwait) for exceptions please call us to reassign payment info.
• If product is not available, we will contact you to set a different delivery schedule.
• Need help finding your product? Use the chat icon and our agent will guide you step by step to find your product.
• Customer service: (direct call & WhatsApp messages) +965 94740400 / +965 94730300